Taiwan's drone regulations are the "Civil Aviation Law Remote Control" issued by the Civil Aviation Administration of Taiwan.drone"Special Chapter" will hit the road on March 31, 2020,RegulationIf you want to fly a drone (aerial camera above 250g), or a drone under the name of a legal person (aerial camera manufacturer), you must register first, otherwise you will be fined NT$30,000 to NT$150,000. The validity period is two years, and a registration fee of 50 yuan is required; in this article, I will tell youInquiry and application process for areas where lazy people are prohibited (restricted) from aerial photography
General casual aerial camera players should be concerned about the part that is less than 2 kg - [no operation certificate, registration required], as for the part that requires an operation certificate, such as the weight of the body is more than 2 kg or the legal person performs business , there are more requirements in terms of specifications, such as age, academic tests, physical examination, etc.contact us
This chart is the classification and level of the current CAAC standard operation certificate
For the current professional operation certificate level-by-level examination schedule, you can refer to this picture
Which drones need to be registered according to Taiwan's drone regulations?
Taiwan Aerial Camera RegulationsIt is stipulated that if the take-off weight of an aerial camera for personal leisure and entertainment is more than 250g, the take-off weight refers to the sum of the weight of the fuselage, fuel, cargo and crew (the drone does not need to calculate the weight of the crew naturally), and as long as the weight is within More than 250 grams must be registered, and must be at least 16 years old to register(If you are under 20 years old, please attach the consent form of legal representative), you need to register with the UAV management information system of the Civil Aviation Administration, and the registration is valid for two years.
Therefore, if an individual uses theDJIMavic MiniOr some other toy drones such as Tello, etc., which weigh less than 250g, do not need to be registered.
However, there is no weight limit for government agencies, schools, legal persons and other institutions, and each aerial camera must be registered, so if it is a Taiwanese aerial camera manufacturer, the drone must be registered
How can I check whether the place I want to fly can fly?
After the implementation of the "Civil Aviation Law Special Chapter on Remote Control UAVs", there are stricter regulations on the time and place of drone operation. In addition to not flying at night after sunset and before sunrise, the flying location must also be far away fromarchitectureEach county and city government has also delineated the restricted area of the airspace. Therefore, before flying the aerial camera, please be sure to check whether the airspace where you are located is a no-fly zone or a no-fly zone.
There are many articles or apps suggested by seniors on the market, such as Skysentry, but everyone should remember that the airspace planning should be subject to the Civil Aviation Administration of the Ministry of Communications. Here are several query methods for everyone
The airspace query on the website of the Civil Aviation Administration of the Ministry of Communications can clearly see that the red, yellow and green zones
red no-sail zone – Restrict applications from legal entities only.
yellow height zone – A natural person can fly below 200 feet (60 meters, about 17 floors).
green zone – Those below 400 feet (120 meters) can fly directly without application. However, drones are not allowed to fly over the crowd, or more than 30m away from buildings or elevated roads.
If you are not in an area where you can fly, don't try your best. The maximum fine is 1.5 million. If you have professional needs, welcomeinquire
There are special regulations for school teaching, and it should also be noted that if it is in a place with a roof, it is not regulated by the drone law.
How do I apply if I want to exclude the restrictions?
Judging from the current regulations, ordinary natural persons cannot apply for exclusion of restrictions. If ordinary natural persons want to experience it, welcomecontact us
If you are a pilot with an operating certificate, you need a legal person (Taiwan aerial camera manufacturer) to assist you in applying for airspace, you can alsocontact us
What types of drone operating permits are there?
The drone license is called the operation certificate, and the operation certificate will be divided into three types: learning operation certificate, general operation certificate, and professional operation certificate.
- Learning operation certificate: Those who are over 16 years old can apply, and the application will be issued to the unmanned aerial vehicle that does not require an examination and can operate a drone that does not weigh more than 25kg, but it needs to be accompanied by a person with a general or professional operating certificate.
- General Operation Certificate: You must be over 18 years old to apply. After applying, you can operate a 2-15kg drone after passing the subject test (written test).
- Professional operation certificate: Only those who are over 18 years old can apply. After the application, they can operate drones over 25kg and drones owned by schools/government agencies/legal persons after passing the physical examination, subject (written test) and technical (operation) exams. Generally, if it is a formal company that takes aerial photography, such as the pilots of Hsinchu Zhenhe aerial photography, they all have professional operating certificates
In addition to the prohibited (restricted) areas, these situations will also be fined!
- The flight altitude in the green zone exceeds 120m
- flying above the crowd
- Within 30 meters from expressways, expressways (roads), railways, elevated railways, ground or elevated mass rapid transit systems, buildings and obstacles
- Flying at night (after sunset to before sunrise)
- In moving vehicles, on board boats.
- Do not drink and drive: the alcohol concentration must not exceed 0.02% in the blood or 0.1 mg per liter of breath
- Speed limit: Aerial cameras under 25KG must not fly faster than 87 nautical miles (about 160KM)
- Flying a drone without a license is fined between 60,000 and 300,000
Pay attention to the warning message before the airspace query, the second of which is particularly important:
2. The range or area disclosed in this map information query system does not exclude the application of other laws and regulations (such as the National Park Law, Commercial Port Law or other laws, please contact the relevant competent authority). If you have any questions, please contact the Civil Aviation Administration of China Contact (Tel: 02-23496284).
Some of these parts have no red zone or yellow zone, so pay special attention
Taiwan drone regulations fine
- Take-off, landing and flight in restricted areas: 300,000 to 1,500,000
- Around airports, restricted government control areas, military units, actual areas and Airspace Inquiry by the Civil Aviation Administration of the Ministry of Communications, the red areas are all no-flying areas
- Flight altitude exceeding 200 feet (60 meters) above the restricted altitude zone: 300,000 to 1,500,000
- Calculated from the altitude of the take-off place, the drone must not fly more than 60 meters upwards, if it exceeds 60 meters, it will be fined!
- Flight altitude over 400 feet (120 meters): 300,000 to 1.5 million
- Calculated from the altitude of the take-off place, the drone must not fly more than 120 meters upwards, if it exceeds 120 meters, it will be fined!
- No operation certificate: 60,000 to 300,000
- As long as the drone you operate exceeds 2 kg, you need to take the test. For the test system, please refer to the following instructions.
- Unregistered drones: 30,000 to 150,000
- UAVs over 250g need to register on the website of the Civil Aviation Administration of China. The registration fee is 50 yuan. Register immediately and use it immediately.
- Uninsured drones: 60,000 to 300,000
- Natural persons do not need to take out insurance, but legal persons are required to take out insurance, so if you ask Taiwanese aerial camera manufacturers to take pictures, insurance is included
Types of drone licenses
Why choose Zhenhe:
- We have creative and rich photography experience: when operating the aerial camera, Zhenhe always has two people to ensure the best picture during the flight, but not neglect the flight safety
- We are efficient: most of our cases are completed and sent to clients within 48 hours
- All drones are insured, and all pilots have a certificate from the Civil Aviation Administration
The core values are: integration, integrity, professionalism, innovation, and thinking about problems from the perspective of customers, thinking about the possible reactions of users and audiences, and delivering the most complete solutions after continuous adjustment.