DJI Mini 3 Pro The first firmware update for the iPhone has been released, unlocking features like obstacle sensing and a full suite of smart shooting modes. ShoulddroneNow also compatible with the DJI Fly app.
- The first firmware update for DJI Mini 3 Pro;
- It unlocks key features such as true vertical shooting, FocusTrack, and a host of other shooting and obstacle-sensing modes;
- The drone is also now compatible with the DJI Fly app.
DJI Mini 3 ProThe first firmware update has been released, unlocking features like obstacle sensing and a full suite of smart shooting modes.
The drone is also now compatible with the DJI Fly app.
The firmware versions required for the drone, application and associated controllers are as follows:
- Aircraft firmware: v01.00.0100
- DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller Firmware: v04.14.0117
- DJI RC Remote Controller Firmware: v01.00.0100
- DJI Fly App iOS: v1.6.1
- DJI Fly App Android: v1.6.1
After turning on the drone and remote control, just follow the on-screen instructions to activate the drone using the updated version of the DJI Fly App.
The DJI Mini 3 Pro firmware update unlocks the following features:
- Added true vertical shooting.
- Added focus tracking.
- Added APAS 4.0 (Advanced Pilot Assistance System).
- Added hyper-delay.
- Added MasterShots.
- Added QuickShots.
- Added fast transfer.
- Added panoramas.
- Added 4K/48fps, 4K/50fps and 4K/60fps.
- Added 1080p/120fps for slow motion.
- Greatly improved image quality.
- Optimize flight stability.
Note that the DJI RC-N1 remote can also be used with DJI Mini 2, Mavic Air 2, DJI Air 2S and DJI Mavic 3 (requires DJI Fly v1.6.1 or later).