The fitness market has suffered many setbacks in 2020, but it is rebounding as new business models and trends emerge. Technology has been a key enabler, and the industry is now showing how it can integrate online and virtual training and fitness regimes.
- Let's take a look at the fitness industry data
- The global health and fitness clubs market size was valued at USD 81.0 billion in 2020.
- The market is expected to achieve a CAGR of 7.21% by 2026
- The global fitness equipment market will exceed US$10 billion in 2020
- It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11% through 2027.
- The global fitness app market will reach $15.96 billion by 2026
- The Asia Pacific fitness app market will witness the highest growth in the coming years.
Key Factors for Asia Pacific Market Growth
- high purchasing power
- Raise health and fitness awareness
- Easy access to online and offline fitness centers
- Increase smartphone usage
How can AR technology benefit the fitness industry?
After COVID,fitness industryIt has been adjusted and adapted to the new mode of operation. Going forward, the "hybrid" model will dominate both gyms and users working out at home.
With the rapid integration of wearable technology, artificial intelligence, virtual reality, augmented reality in the healthcare and fitness technology market, it is becoming dynamic, heralding exciting times ahead. Fitness app downloads grew by nearly 50% in 2020, highlighting its popularity and available options.
1. Gamified fitness
It is said that we often get into the habit of activities that we enjoy. Exercise is not seen as fun, so many people don't like it. However, with the increase in health concerns, especially among young people, it is necessary to talk about the importance of fitness and exercise.
There are fitness tech apps, but they focus on activity updates rather than the fun quotient. Augmented reality development has the potential to be fun and exciting for users.
Smart Fitness TechnologyMore AR will start to be used, and as AR hardware develops, the software will gamify fitness regimes, make them fun and induce people to exercise more.
AR fitness appAllows you to join a Livestream from home and exercise with others.Augmented reality companyAugmented reality headsets are being developed to match fitness apps for activities like yoga and boxing. These apps enhance an activity or movement by providing immersion into the game and adding fun to everyday activities.
2. Take virtual training
Smart glasses enable exercisers to bring a personal trainer virtually into your home and show you the right methods and techniques.
3. Tracking and Monitoring
AR-based devices and wearable technology can provide real-time data on heart rate, steps and distance walked, calories burned, and more.
The AR app also uses 3D landscape maps for runners and cyclists to visualize and pre-route routes, modifying based on goals.
4. Make AR fitness a reality
Advances in AR hardware and software have opened the door to new possibilities. The AR glasses industry is emerging and developing fresher, lighter, more user-friendly models that make it easier to exercise while wearing them.
The technology that builds AR is also evolving to provide enhanced experiences. 5G will be a key driver to support growth and will enable more efficient outdoor gaming with the help of AR VR motion technology.
Mobile AR is projected to achieve a CAGR of 39% through 2024, with AR media and content creation spending growing at a CAGR of 65% during this period.
AR can enhance current fitness trends, create new exercise and fitness regimens, increase the network, bring more people into the fitness network, and make the world a healthier place.
- We have creative and rich photography experience: when operating the aerial camera, Zhenhe always has two people to ensure the best picture during the flight, but not neglect the flight safety
- We are efficient: most of our cases are completed and sent to clients within 48 hours
- All drones are insured, and all pilots have a certificate from the Civil Aviation Administration
The core values are: integration, integrity, professionalism, innovation, and thinking about problems from the perspective of customers, thinking about the possible reactions of users and audiences, and delivering the most complete solutions after continuous adjustment.